Fsm Services Why Attend
Service organisations need to ensure their customer service is top notch in order to retain their customers, especially in difficult economic times like these. Implementing the right field service management solution to increase field service capabilities is the key to maximise productivity and cost effectiveness while improving customer service. Reaching full potential from your field service operations will not only help maintain your market share but also increase productivity and competitive edge.
It’s clear that there are a lot of solutions out there and organisations are struggling to find the one solution that meets the needs and objectives of their organisation. Attend FSM Services to benefit from case studies and presentations from international and national FSM specialists in the service industries to take away key strategies on:
- Tackling FSM mobility with the right solutions, tools and strategies
- Creating a successful FSM strategy that meets the needs and objectives of the organisation
- Enhancing data quality with real-time data workforce solutions
- Managing field staff across multiple geographic sites
- Moving your service business from reactive mode into proactive mode
- Ensuring effective change management and staff engagement from inception of the implementation
- Creating a mobility culture in the entire organisation
- Standardising customer service levels across the entire organisation
Who will you meet at FSM Services:
This event will bring together key stakeholder from within Manufacturing, Facility Management, Maintenance, Contractors, Construction and Engineering, Government, Telecommunication, Security and Fire Services, Transport, Logistics, Couriers, Healthcare, Electronic Goods and Mining including:
- Field Service Manager
- National Service Manager
- Operations Manager
- Service Delivery Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Asset Manager
- IT Manager
- Dispatch Manager
- Business Improvement Manager
Whatever your stage of implementation, there are huge improvements in customer service, efficiency and productivity still to be made. Through this forum you can gain insight into how others are advancing field service processes and benchmark your existing processes, technology adoption and level of customer service.
Subsequently FSM Services will feature world-leading presenters with proven results to share on these key areas. Thus enabling you to benchmark your field service and operational efficiency strategies against. Join us to learn the strategies to overcome these key issues, gain insight into increasing your staffs productivity and network with best practice implementers and innovators in field service and mobility.