Fsm Utilities Why Attend
Field Service Management is all about maximising workforce productivity and minimising costs while maintaining good customer service. For utilities companies it is crucial to move towards a mobile workforce to maintain their competitive advantage while ensuring the network grid is maintained, serviced and in full working order at all times.
For 2012 the FSM Australia Summit is split into two concurrent conferences and FSM Utilities is specifically focussing at the challenges, opportunities and developments of field service management for utilities companies. The event features case studies from international and national senior-level FSM professionals to share case studies about their success-stories and pitfalls.
By attending FSM Utilities you will be able to take away key strategies for:
- Successful FSM implementation by overcoming challenges of integration, culture change and reluctance of staff to adapt to new technologies
- Achieving organisational KPIs and objectives with effective mobility strategies and solutions
- Advancing scheduling with effective workforce mobility processes to increase productivity
- Focussing on performance of field staff to improve customer satisfaction levels
- Enabling proactive customer service and network maintenance by logging faulty equipment and network parts before a customer needs to complain or the network breaks down
- Addressing HR, aging workforce and recruitment concerns to build and maintain a top field staff
- The latest mobility applications, business software and tracking solutions
Whatever your stage of implementation, there are huge improvements in customer service, efficiency and productivity still to be made. Through this forum you can gain insight into how others are advancing field service processes and benchmark your existing processes, technology adoption and level of customer service.
Subsequently FSM Utilities will feature world-leading presenters with proven results to share on these key areas. Thus enabling you to benchmark your field service and operational efficiency strategies against. Join us to learn the strategies to overcome these key issues, gain insight into increasing your staffs productivity and network with best practice implementers and innovators in field service and mobility!