Why Sponsor or Exhibit at FSM 2012?
The annual FSM 2012 is the must attend event for anyone looking to work with the break-fix service industry
Now in its 4th year, the FSM 2012 is the premier event of its kind in Australasia. It continues to be the only event to host over 200 senior-level mobility professionals from across industries under one roof.
Partnering with FSM 2012 is a must if you supply or are involved in the following areas:
- Field Service & Mobility Software Solutions
- Mobile devices, handhelds and PDAs
- Wireless & IP infrastructure
- Workforce Management
- Fleet Management and satellite GPS tracking
- Change Management and Training
- M2M solutions
- Digital Pens
Showcase your capabilities to the decision makers in Workforce Mobility. FSM delegates attend this event to hear strategies and new ideas on:
- Strategic Service Planning: Moving Your Service Business from Reactive Mode into Proactive Mode
- Advancing Scheduling with Effective Workforce Mobility Processes to Increase Productivity
- Addressing HR, Aging Workforce and Recruitment Concerns to Maintain Top Field Staff
- Conducting Efficient Change Management to Achieve the Necessary Cultural and Behavioural Changes to Ensure the Mobility Solution is a Success
- Starting Exceptional Customer Service at First Contact with the Call Centre
- Focusing on Performance of Field Staff to Improve Customer Satisfaction Levels
Who will you meet at FSM 2012?
FSM 2011 Breakdown by Job Function
The sponsorship partnerships for the 4th annual FSM 2012 are currently being finalised. If you are interested a sponsorship opportunity or have questions/feedback, please contact us on +61 (2) 9229 1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org