Australasia's Largest and Best-Attended Field Service Summit and Networking Event
Enhancing Mobile Workforce Management to Achieve Operational Productivity and Cost Effectiveness
Join us at the 8th annual Field Service Management Summit 2016 for a full 2 days of information-sharing, learning and networking with field service professionals from across industry.
This year’s theme is about delivering value, how to ‘transform from a cost centre to a value centre’ and how to ‘deliver true customer value’. This is supported by the fact that in today’s increasingly competitive market place, the idea of delivering and showing the value of FSM has been central to the majority of conversations we have been having for the past 8 years.
In today’s intensely competitive and technologically advanced work environments, what will set your business apart from the competition is the quality of service you offer your customers. Indeed, 50% of customers demand for quicker response time and 43% of service organisations need to improve workforce utilisation, productivity and service process efficiencies.
In the current cost-sensitive and hyper-responsive service market, even the most sophisticated and progressive services organizations often find themselves struggling to effectively deal with the scalability aspects of managing an internal field workforce. The challenges are often far too steep for service leaders to manage effectively, which typically ends up diminishing performance, slashing customer satisfaction and, ultimately, costing the business money.
In light of this, service organisations understand that they need to become more efficient, develop better time saving approaches and fix a problem in the first visit in order to meet customer expectations.
In addition to the theme of delivering value, for 2016 we will be addressing:
- Driving customer focused solutions to improve service delivery
- Leveraging latest technical solutions and strategies to maximise agility and competitive advantage
- Seamlessly integrating systems to drive operational efficiency gains and workforce productivity
- Realising the value of your internal data to predict trends and fill gaps
- Attracting and retaining talent in the global marketplace for sustained business performance
- Enhancing quality of service through process efficiencies
- Improving seamless integration and 2-way sharing of data to effectively integrate hardware, software and technology
What’s New for 2016?
- 16+ hours of interactivity and networking throughout the program. Whether you are trying to find peers who are from the same industry, function or level of maturity, we will have a networking session for you.
- 6+ hours of interactive problem solving sessions
- 3 new streams focusing on customer centric service; effective utilisation of technology to support seamless integration; and using data and analytics to boost productivity and drive strategic decisions
- Introducing the launch of the FSM Excellence Awards and Awards Ceremony Drinks to recognise achievements in the industry in Australia – call for nominations and voting will commence soon*
- Live onsite polling to give you real time feedback on how you compare to your peers on site
- The launch of the 2016 Advisory Board to the themes and content
What others have to say
“Informative, excellent forum for exchange of ideas and experiences” Financial Controller, GLG GreenLife Group
“Depth of experience of presenters and attendees and, their willingness to share their knowledge, was very valuable and broadened my insight into Field Service” Systems & Process Analyst, Horizon Power
“Networking opportunities of great value” Manager Business Support Technical, Dubbo City Council
“Great opportunity and space and to exchange stories about issues and solutions” Senior Business Consultant, Goulburn Murray Water
Join us in March 2016 to better prepare yourself to face these challenges, share with your peers and improve on your field service management strategies.
I look forward to meeting you onsite in Sydney in March 2016.
Director of Field Service Management Summit 2016